We are hunkered down and cuddled up, we welcomed this Snow Day 2011! We took advantage of the Blizzard outside and were prepared for some good ole' family time!
The have been talking of the magnitude of this storm for days now and so we started preparing on Sunday. We stocked up at the grocery store and made preparations to stay home! I packed up my laptop at work, got my ultra necessary work done and brought home what I could do from here. Brad is home this week too! I picked up the kids about 3pm from daycare yesterday and we headed home! The roads on the way home were a bit slippery, but mostly it was a slow drive because of all the blowing snow!
The have been talking of the magnitude of this storm for days now and so we started preparing on Sunday. We stocked up at the grocery store and made preparations to stay home! I packed up my laptop at work, got my ultra necessary work done and brought home what I could do from here. Brad is home this week too! I picked up the kids about 3pm from daycare yesterday and we headed home! The roads on the way home were a bit slippery, but mostly it was a slow drive because of all the blowing snow!
The kids were so good for Mommy on the way home, nice and quiet.
We awoke to snow drifted everywhere!! In the middle of the night the town crew came thru with the backhoe because the drifting must have been that bad. We told Dylan he didn't have school and he was excited to stay home....for a minute, until he realized that no school meant that they weren't going to get to celebrate Elmo's Birthday today with their pajama party celebration :( Well a e-mail from the school said it was re-scheduled for Friday, as soon as we told him that his tears quickly dried up. Poor little guy!


And we must wish a VERY HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY to my little brother Chase! Happy Birthday brother, enjoy it, be smart and have fun being legal!!! We wish we were there to Celebrate with you.



No comments:
Post a Comment