
Today was a beautiful day, a sunny day, not a cloud in the sky, a nice soft breeze......I felt my Angel's presence today, after all today is his Birthday. Happy Birthday Dalton James, times sure goes so fast. It is hard to imagine that 6 years ago today we saw your precious face for the first and last time. We think of you every....single....day. We love you so much, my oh my do I wish you were here. Today we talked to Dylan about you as we often do, but today was different, Dylan had so many questions. He practiced a few times pronouncing your name, he wanted to know time and time again where you lived, we told him with Jesus in heaven, a far more beautiful place than where we live. He wanted to know how old you were today, we told him 6. His response, 'wow mom he is 6 just like I'm gonna be 5.' He wanted to see you, we showed him pictures of you. 'Aww', he said. We came to visit you today Dalton, did you hear us singing you the Happy Birthday song?! Dylan didn't want to sing, but as we were walking away from your resting place he yelled, 'Happy Birthday Brother'. It was pretty much the sweetest thing ever, melted your Daddy and I's hearts. We sent you a balloon today Dalton, did it reach you all the way up in heaven? I am sure you saw it, it was bright orange, easily seen in the clear blue sky. I am sure heaven is filled with balloons for your Birthday today, the bright orange one tho was from us! I hope you had lots of yummy Birthday cake, we had a brownie here for you :) We left a balloon at your resting place and a bright colored pin wheel that Dylan just had to take for you. It turned round and round, much like the circle of life does, we know Dalton we will see you again on the other side of heaven. I can't wait to hug and kiss you, for the mean time tho I do those things to Dylan, I really feel you live on thru him.
Please know buddy, you are never and will never be forgotten. We love you more than words can say, you are our first born, the first real testament of your Daddy and I's love, we will cherish you forever and ever.
My parents are the best, they each sent me beautiful flowers today. My Mom sends specifically colored flowers every single year, each have special meaning! Thank you Mom & Dad!
Happy 6th Birthday Son, we love you so much. You truly are the sunshine in our days!~










lovely writing, Amber. Makes me want to hug you guys next time I see you!
ReplyDelete