Today is that day, the day 29 years ago that my mom, the most fabulous mom in the world brought me into this world! Thank you Mommy for the gift of my life and thanks mom and dad for helping mold me into whom I am today!


It's my 29
Th birthday today...
WOW! It is pretty hard to believe that I am 29, only one year away from my dirty thirty, HA!
YIKES! After I had children, birthday's took on a whole different meaning, mostly because I can truly at-test to the feeling of a 'birth - day' and the feeling that my mom has felt all of these years watching her kids grow and get older year after year!

My family and friends every year make me feel so special and for that I am truly blessed! This weekend was nice and relaxing. Saturday Brad and I and the kids went to swim lessons and then ventured about the city for a bunch of errands that we needed to run! This turned into a whole day's worth of running around and we finally arrived at home to enjoy the wonderful afternoon weather and got in some play time outside!! Sunday we spent late morning and early afternoon with my Dad and brother having lunch and catching up as my brother is now back from college for the summer and my Dad and Keeley just returned from their overseas vacation. We laughed and got caught up, Grandpa snuggled on the kids and we had a very nice visit!


Sunday night we had wonderful company with the
Eddins family as we ventured out for a wonderful birthday dinner! All of the kids were so good for us and it was fun to venture out with our family and theirs for a delicious
Italian dinner, completed with a delicious chocolate cake dessert topped with a birthday candle too! Thank you
Eddins family for taking us out for a wonderful birthday dinner!

Today brought my actual birthday and lots of hugs and kisses from daddy and the kids this morning! Then it was off to work for another crazy busy Monday! I was very surprised and blessed to get two of the most beautiful bouquets of flowers today! Brad and the kids sent me a dozen beautiful red roses and the Hahn's send me a beautiful array of fresh flowers! They both look SO pretty sitting on my desk in my office adding some vibrant color to my everyday work space! Thank you honey and my most favorite kiddo's ever and to the Hahn's for the beautiful flowers!! And, thank you Aunt Ellie, for my surprise gift at work this morning also!!!


My great friend Sara took me out for a wonderful, delicious Mexican lunch! It was very nice to get out for some girl time for a birthday lunch and Mexican food too...yum!!! Thank you Sara!!!Tonight Daddy is working late, but he always thinks of us first and has
Zoey's pizza ready to bring home with him and a nice bottle of wine! This coming weekend we are very excited to have a weekend away with the
LeConte family for a little extended birthday fun!

As the day comes to an end and I start the
29th year of my life, I realize how very blessed and fortunate I am to be surrounded with such wonderful family and friends!! The best family and friends ever, as a matter of fact, those of you who I am speaking to know who you are.....I hold you near and dear to my heart! Thank you all for helping me have such a fabulous day!~
No comments:
Post a Comment