I once heard the quote, 'the closest thing to heaven is a child' and how incredibly true is that!!!
Until I had children I never knew how purely 'natural' motherhood seems and actually is. I have never felt more love than the love I feel for my children. When they hurt...I hurt more, when they cry...I cry harder, when they smile...I feel my eyes twinkle, when they giggle....my heart melts. Our children are the biggest blessings in our life, the biggest testament of our love. I always wanted my Mom to have the very best for Mother's Day. The Mom's in our lives deserve to be saluted. But to me, I don't need anything special for Mother's Day, just a hug and a kiss from my loving husband and kids is all that I need.
Daddy planned the day for us today! He decided to take a rain check on our traditional brunch and instead we headed out for a little road trip! We packed a small cooler and snacks for the kids, a blanket and ball for Daddy and Dylan to play...and we were off! We headed up North, to McGregor, with our final destination being Pikes Peak State Park!
There are SO many Mom's out there who are incredible women, women in our lives who I really love to learn a thing or two from. I don't like to think there is any special tricks to the trade of Motherhood. I like to think that it does come natural, to give to your children all they need to have... a wonderful life filled with lots of love and laughter. I just want to be the most supportive, nurturing, protective and loving Mom that our children could ever ask for. They are our world, our everything. They have taught me so much about life and how truly valuable it is. I am very honored to be the Mother of our fabulous children. I love you more than words can say, Dalton, Dylan and Danielle, I am so happy to be your Mommy!~



No comments:
Post a Comment