Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Special Day!

Today is a Special Day for Daddy.....it's his Birthday! Happy Birthday Daddy! We LOVE you SO much and are very lucky to have you as the best husband and father that anyone could ask for. Brad spent the day home with his little man Dylan and then tonight it was off for a yummy Birthday dinner at Red Lobster with great friends!

He even got serenaded the Happy Birthday song! And Dylan finished off the ice cream..yum!Happy Birthday Honey, I hope you had a fantastic day and we hope that ALL of your Birthday wishes come true!
*Special Gift*
I simply cannot begin to tell you how much this precious gift means to Brad and I. Our wonderful photographer Kristi made this amazing picture for us. She took the picture we have of Dalton's feet and put it in a picture for us with Dylan and Danielle's feet. I look at it and cry tears of joy. To have a picture, one simple picture, with a part of each of my children, together in it.....means the world to me. This picture is so very precious and while we struggle on certain days that our first born, Dalton, is no longer with us....I look at this amazing picture and see our three children together. Something so small as their feet, the feet that guide them thru life and Dalton's precious ten little toes that guide us to the sun and the stars where he watches us from a place so beautiful above.
THIS is what Christmas is all about, Kristi I can't Thank You enough, from the bottom of my heart...this picture means the world to me :)
Go Well.
Happy Holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment