Sunday, March 11, 2012

A Boys Bestfriend.....a Girls First Love

This weekend we pulled back the curtains, opened the windows & doors, breathed in the fresh spring air & soaked up the sunshine! Let the sunshine in, was absolutely what we did!! We had an absolutely gorgeous weekend, just what we needed!
Brad taught Dylan how to play fetch with Skylar. It was adorable, hilarious and that little boy was in heaven! I sat back, snapped a few pictures and giggled right along with them, the sights & sounds of Spring, warmed...my...heart!

 SIT.....

 STAY.....
 GO GET IT!!!!!
 i love my dog!!
 LEAVE IT....



 good girl!
Dylan had so much fun with Skylar this weekend. He was patient with her and Skylar was patient with him, and she even listened to him very well too! It was pretty cute. Pretty much the first time he has interacted with her playing fetch solely on his own and they listened to each other. Before bed tonight he wanted to make sure that he could play fetch with her again tomorrow. Pets are so good for us, therapeutic and they sure give unconditional love. Dylan connected with his very best friend today.
         And while best friends are so very important, there is something in a little girls life that is so very important too. The first man she loves, her first king, her Daddy. I had a very much needed night out this weekend and Brad so graciously was more than willing to have a night in and some quality time with his munchkins. I witnessed this moment before I left, it melted...my...heart!


Children are such a blessing. Teaching them about unconditional love is what our job as parents is to do! Not sure if its teaching or if it just happens because our hearts overflow with love for them every minute of every day. My husband and my children have taught me more about love than I ever knew.~

No comments:

Post a Comment