Birthday's are pretty special days, today was my special day! Birthday's after I became a Mom took on a whole new meaning, they are to be cherished, after all I learned to be thankful for every year. Birthday's mean one year older (boo) but one more year to be very thankful for that I had the chance to live. Today was a beautiful day, the sun was shining and not a cloud in the sky. What a perfect day to be born! My day was filled with lots of smiles, laughter and fun. I give it to my co-workers to make my days full of belly laughs, today happened to be one of those days! The best part of my day began this morning, Dylan running up saying, 'Mom Happy Birthday I think we need to bring you breakfast in bed.' Oh my goodness he knows how to melt a mama's heart! Not sure where that came from but it was the sweetest thing I heard all day!
I arrived at work and an hour later this yummy fruit bouquet arrived! My bestie sending me lots of birthday love and a refreshing snack all the way from Florida! Thank you Melis!
A short time later my Mom sent me a balloon and a beautiful gift from Pecks! So special letting me know she is close to my heart today...and everyday! Love you Mom!
Then our girl had therapy so I quick got her to that...where by the way she was a little ROCKSTAR today! She must have known it was her Mama's special day! I arrived back at work and a short time later had a knock on my office door. Nobody ever knocks....unless their a new employee, HA, I glanced over and said, 'yes' and I look to see my Daddy standing there with a beautiful card and gift for me! That about made my day, driving all the way from Des Moines for a 15 minute conversation with me on my Birthday, LOVED that! He knew Danielle had therapy so I couldn't have lunch with him but he came over anyway and surprised me! Thank you Dad!
A short time later I received the most beautiful bouquet of flowers from our fantastic friends the Eddins Family! Love you guys, thank you!!! The flowers are absolutely beautiful and check out the bottom of the vase, SO cool!!!!
The rest of my day was fantastic as well. A house showing, Dylan having a fun play date with a friend from school, a house showing (crossing our fingers) and dinner with the hubby! Birthdays are Special Days and regardless of being another year older, they are pretty grand! Thank you family and friends for showing me love today in many many ways!!!! Lots of Birthday wishes making a girl feel pretty special and loved today. We have the best family and friends ever, you all are the best!~
A Rainy Monday.....
7 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment