Do you ever have feelings sometimes that come but you just have a really hard time expressing? Sometimes I do and sometimes I block them until something triggers those feelings to come back then I face them and deal with them. This morning I received an e-mail from Brad's cousin who is such a fantastic, person, mom, teacher, wife, friend and I am so lucky to have married into a family that brought us together. She passed on this article to me and all I can say is 'WOW', I really needed this today! Her family also faces the same adversity that ours does so she gets it, I get her, and this article made me cry. While some of the feelings I have not had, many of them I have, we have, as Brad and I have discussed this at different times over the past 4 years since our baby girl was born. The article is here if you wish to read, I wanted to document it so I can revert back if we are having a hard day to remember that, feelings are real, and it is OK....
My favorite line is at the very bottom of the article, it says this....
'I may have it tough, but in many ways I feel really blessed.'
Yep, pretty sure I couldn't have said it better myself!~
No comments:
Post a Comment